Friday, July 24, 2009

The Beginning

My name is Kristin and I am the mother of a beautiful baby girl and the wife of the most wonderful man ever! This blog is going to mark the mile stones in my daughter's life and for some reason I just decided to start this today instead of almost eight months ago... So I have some catching up to do.
Makana got her first tooth at 5 months and her second tooth at 7 months. And she started to crawl at 6 months. She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen (I'm bias) and she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. She came into this world on November 25,2008 at 9:06 p.m. and was in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) until December 4,2008.
This is easier than keeping a journal with pen and paper so here is where I will write my daughter's story from my point of view. From a mother's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment